Future of Philanthropy
Wednesday, Feb. 12
The Bluffs at Conner Prairie
13080 Allisonville Rd.
Fishers, IN 46038
8 a.m. | Registration
8:30 a.m. | Sessions begin (list of topics and speakers below)
1:30 p.m. | Last session ends
Lunch will be provided.
REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT.
Please join us on Wednesday, Feb. 12, for a symposium designed to showcase new philanthropic trends, tools and techniques being practiced nationwide that have the potential to elevate the not-for-profit landscape here in Hamilton County. Topics that will be presented and discussed include:
Human Centered Design
– Jenny Banner & Sarah Herbert from SmallBox
– Tom Kilian & Jennifer Bartenbach from IMPACT Central Indiana
– Lena Hackett from Community Solutions
– Sean McGee & Matt Lewis from CauseImpact
– Jennifer Bartenbach from Central Indiana Community Foundation
– Chuck Haberman & Dan Clark from Hamilton County Workforce Innovation Network
Continued Education & Training
– Liz Jackson & Dr. Sarah Nathan from IU Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
– Robin Elmerick from Central Indiana Community Foundation
As part of our commitment to building a stronger not-for-profit ecosystem, this opportunity is being provided at no cost to your organization. You are encouraged to invite and bring your colleagues from your organization that you think will benefit from learning more about the future of philanthropy in Hamilton County.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS EVENT, CONTACT:
Community Leadership Officer